Our owner, Phil Coutu has been roofing since he was 18 years old. He started as a roofer, so he has hands on experience applying roofs that most owners due not. He has run over 250 personal at one time and completed over 2500 roofing and exterior projects in one year.
His experience with insurance companies, hailstorms, adjusters, multiple offices and large companies has led him to believe that a smaller, highly trained companies are best.
We at Rooftop no longer run 250 plus people, We believe in expertise, wisdom and professionalism and limit our company to only highly trained salespeople and project crews. We do not run on volume and we feel comfortable managing between 600-700 roofing projects a year, per office. Phil feels very strongly about this and here is why:
1) We keep seasoned professionals and salespeople year after year.
2) We can manage our crews, our work, our complaints and keep the projects fully under control and sustain much higher standards, ethics and morals as it relates to the entire project or insurance claim.
3) The owner, Phil coutu inspect all completed roofs, catching future deficiencies and keeping workmanship standards at much higher levels.He is also a licensed Haag Engineering Roof Inspector.
4) No more than aprox 125 projects are allowed per roofing specialist in one roofing season. This maintains higher levels of supervision, workmanship and customer service.
5) We have a contingency plan that takes all the headache away from the customer and allows Rooftop Restoration, Inc. and it’s Roofing Division, Rooftop Roofing Inc to work closely with you to handle the majority of your claim for you, at no cost. This requires much expertise, an available owner or expert at insurance procedures and achieves a better settlement for the owner. Often insurance companies will deny hail damage to your roof, gutters, siding, etc. We will inspect your property and quantify damage, if we believe there is sufficent damage regardless of your insurers opinion, we will fight as your contractor for you for a ethical and reasonable result guaranteed based on damages attributed to the insured peril. We can also be your appraiser or can recommend a public adjuster. Our time is Free
6) We have the expertise to take over your claim or help you with the difficult process and answer many questions, aswell we can guide you in all your insurance dealings and questions.
Our owner is a licensed insurance adjuster, worked as an insurance adjuster, public insurance adjuster and has owned an insurance adjusting company handling claims for State farm, Allstate, USSA, Travelers, ZurichNa, Citizens and many more. He was even asked to handle Bob Villas insurance claim in 2004. He also was a large loss adjuster handling claims as large as 9 million dollars with over 131 buildings on one claim.